11 February 2011

happy singles appreciation day.






"Love climbs up and love falls down.
Love can smile and love can frown.
Let they love now smile on mine
And be my own dear Valentine."


Dear readers, enjoy this weekend with your loved ones! I would love to hear about any and all romantic adventures partaken of! 

Some amazing inspirations recently discovered: 

dying to renew my 2009 resolution to only wear dresses and skirts
{these are perfect for the spring adventures i plan on having!} 

wanting to buy this as my valentine's day gift to myself

still obsessing over Iceland wanderlust and these amazing photos

the sweetest, most darling photographs by laura fleishman of couples who have been together for 50+ years!

swooning over all things vintage and french here & here & here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...